Layer Poultry Battery Cage Feeding Equipment For Chicken House
|Main Tech-Datas of A type Layer Chicken Cages(A Type)|
|Materials||/||Q235 steel wire|
|Surface Treatment||/||Electricity Galvanization|
|Tiers||/||2/3/4/5 tiers (According to clients' requirement)|
|Dimensions/unit||mm||(L*W*H/unit)1950*350*380 / 2150*500*430|
|Installation Dimensions||mm||(L*W*H/unit)1990*2400*1900 / 2200*2500*2150|
|Rearing Period||weeks||16 weeks-72 weeks|
|Bottom wire mesh angle||/||9|
|Distance of bottom wire||mm||≤ 25|
1. Material: Galvanized steel wire
2. Surface treatment: Galvanization, we have most advanced automatic galvanization Line for Poultry Equipment manufacture all over the world
3. Tiers of the cage: 3 tiers, it certainly can be 2/4/5 tiers according to your requests
4. Size of the chicken crib: 70*80*120mm, the crib we produce is of high content plastic, solid and durable, the loading capacity of each layer of one Group: 40KG/PC.
5. The water pressure controlling system can supply cleaning and average fresh water for each chicken, the quality is very good and durable,
6. The stainless steel nipple drinkers, 1PC/cage, JINFENG Patent, the warranty is 15 years,
7. The incorporate feeding hopper have the advantage of limited shape loading more feeds, feeding equally, it can be adjusted by your requirement in each tier.
8. The manure removal system makes the manure drier and easier to removal and recycle, transport the manure directly to the transverse device or out side the house.
9. The vertical and transverse egg-collection system, which has the high efficient collection, with smooth speed, save labour and egg damage rate lower tha 3%.
10. Certificated by ISO9001.
|Cage Frame System Materials||Q235 A Steel for the Cages Frame Systems|
|Feed Troughs||Made by 1.0-1.20mm Aluminum Zinc Plates|
|Surface Treatment||Hot Dipped Galvanization by Jinfeng Hot Galvanization Production Line|
|Cage Dimension||Can Be Changed According To Different Kinds of Chickens|
|Battery Cage System Tiers||2-5 Tiers Available Optional|
|What information you are supposed to provide to get a good price?|
|a. Chicken farm size (Length*width*height);|
|b. Quantity of chickens in one farm;|
|c. Weight of chickens when they're for sale in market;|
|d. Types of chicken: broiler/breeder/layer (WE ALL HAVE);|
|e. Types of breeding: on the ground/in cages;|
|f. Chicken farm location and local climate condition (temperature, humidity...);|
|g. More information you think helpful.|
If you need any of the above products, please contact us, we will be sure to supply you the top quality products with excellent after-sale service, thanks.